Hamadan Zenjan Vintage Persian Rug (Ref 677) 220x145cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- Hamadan Zenjan Persian village rug handwoven in the western region of Iran.
- Woven in the 1970's, the rug is in perfect condition.
- Contrasting navy, pomegranate, coral and mellow blue tones. The colours are soft and jewel like.
- A dense pile, geometrical design with many interesting motifs throughout the rug.
- Dimension 235x125cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.